Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Movie Quote Trivia

Oh...let's have some fun today.  Below are 15 quotes from different movies.  Place your answers in the Comments section.  You need to include the movie title AND names of the actors/actresses who spoke it (be sure to include both names when necessary).  Here are some hints:

  • The title for #11 has to do with a children's playground game
  • A musical came out 16 years after #8 was produced
  • The actor in #15 is quoting a bible verse
  • Four quotes are from two different movie stars
Have fun!


"The needs of the many out-way the needs of the few...or the one."

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

"Which one am I?" "You're the worst kind. You think you're low maintenance but you're really high maintenance."

"I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought or processed or repair anything sold, bought or processed."

"Ooohooo...look who knows so much, huh?! Well, it so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Now, mostly dead is slightly alive."

"OK, Mr. Deville...I'm ready for my close-up"

"What do you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey, that's a pretty good idea!"

"Yes, you am, are you!...The fact is you never, you can't be a first-rate writer or a first-rate human being until ou've learned to have some small regard for human frai...aren't the geraniums pretty, professor?"

"Die gopher!"

"Four jacks. You owe me 15 grand, pal."

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly serious. Wine isn't a disembodied essence. It is the product of skill, knowledge and in many cases...love."

"I'd rather kiss a Wookie"

"See, we're on a mission from God"

"Don't you blaspheme in here! Don't you blaspheme in here!"

"Which on am I?"

"You're the worst kind. You think you're low maintenance but you're really high maintenance."

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger hose who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my fingers upon thee!"

1 comment: